Sunday, November 15, 2015

Packing, Packing and More Packing!

We are in the final stages of getting ready for Miss Hailey Grace!  We spent the weekend preparing and packing.  I think we have everything we need probably more than we need. We leave on Wednesday and I can't believe it is already here.

Chloe is so excited she could hardly stop moving tonight at bedtime.  She did her share of packing too.

We are taking a couple more bags than last time but I think we are OK considering we are adding an extra 6 year old that we need to keep busy to the trip.  

3 days and we will be in China, one week and we will be united with Hailey, and 3 weeks and we will all be home together.  I know this is going to be exciting and hard and wonderful and miserable and lovely and ugly time of our lives, all at the same time, Bring it ON!  We are in for the most amazing roller coaster ride of our lives.  Not only do we get to bring home our second daughter, we get to show our first daughter her birth country!  I hope this is the first of many trips back to China.






2 comments:

  1. I love the post!! Can't wait to share in your adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the post!! Can't wait to share in your adventure.

    ReplyDelete