Friday, November 29, 2013

2013 Santa Visit

Wee went a little early this year to visit the Man in the Red Suit.  Chloe had seen his chair set up in the mall a week ago and I told her that Santa would be there after Thanksgiving.  She woke up this morning asking about going to the mall.  She was so excited.  I figured since it was Black Friday most people would be shopping and Santa wouldn't be very busy.  I was right we got there and there was no one in line.  Chloe ran into Santa arms, she was so excited.  She gave him the biggest hug I wish I had thought to bring the video camera.  Santa asked her what her name was, Chloe's response was "Oh Santa, you are teasing me you know my name"  She wanted to know why his beard wasn't long and white (it was a little gray) He responded with Mrs. Clause made him trim it shorter but he would tell her that Chloe wanted it longer.  He asked her what she wanted for Christmas, She told him she wanted Jingle and Bell, (they are husky dogs that Hallmark has a book and a movie about) she said she also wanted to cash register since hers broke.  She was sad to leave, I think she would have been happy spending the whole day with Santa.  

Here is the picture and the previous years for some comparison.  I love looking back she has grown so much from that first year.




I had to promise we would come back before Christmas to visit again. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment