Thursday, November 21, 2013

November 2013 Questions

I thought I would ask C some questions and perhaps if I remember I will ask the same questions as she grows and see how the answers change.

How old are you? 4

What is your favorite color? Brown and pink

What is your favorite TV show?  Team Umi Zoomie

What is your favorite food?  Raspberries

What makes you happy?  Mommy

What makes you sad? Daddy, followed by laughter.

Who is your best friend?  Maddie (she actually gave her full name including middle but for privacy I will leave it off the blog)

What do you want to be when you grow up?  An anesthesiologist

What are you really good at?  Letters

What did you do today? Good (as in I was good today)

What is your favorite song?  ABC's

What do you want for Christmas?  Another cat that talks but not a real cat just pretend (that could have a lot to do with the fact that the cat walked by during that question)

What is Love?  Wo Ai Ni

What does Mommy do for work? Makes apple juice

What does Daddy do for work?  Teaches his friends

Where is your favorite place to go?  Target, & Lowes...no wait I Like going to the MALL

What makes you laugh? Cat food on Daddy's face

What is something Mommy always says to you?  Words just words

What is your favorite animal? Stuffed Animals

What is your favorite thing to do or play? I don't know was the official answer but I know if she hadn't lost interest she would have said doctor or hospital as our living room is often transformed into a waiting room.



No comments:

Post a Comment